Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Slumber Party

Ever since we moved in Joe has been wanting to stay the night and we promised him that. Last week we got a letter in the mail from him and I wish I would've taken a picture of it but it was Joe asking when he could stay the night! Well Noah was off a couple of days this week due to basketball camp and it was the perfect time!
 
Sam, Joe, Jaelyn, and Drew all came and they/we had a blast! We played outside, took lots of pictures, ate pizza, and watched movies! I still had to work Tuesday at normal time so I headed to bed earlier than the rest of them! Noah was on duty Tuesday with dropping them off to sports and such!
 
 
 
 
These next few pics are so funny, Sam did not want to jump lol!!




 
Finally I got him jumping!
 



 
There was lots of basketball played.

 
Love these 4 and the time we had :)

 
We watched Rookie of the Year and these two snuggled for 5 seconds!


 
Again...basketball :)



 
So thankful I have a husband that loves them as much as I do!
 
We had so much fun and hope to do it again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love that he wrote you an actual letter asking to sleep over. :) So sweet! This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete