Monday, May 2, 2016

March recap

Recap of March:

We house/teenage-sat the first week in March and took the teenager to cheer one night. We had an hour and a half to kill so dinner & ice cream it was!

I had another follow-up appointment for my ear and since my mom was off because of ankle surgery, she tagged along with me!

Oh Target Dollar Spot you get me every time.


Basketball Sectional is always the first weekend in March so that was where our nights were spent. Elin, a daughter of one of the coaches, dressed the part for Biker night!

We did not win...boo. But I made monster cookies that everyone loves :).

March 11th this lady was home and that Friday afternoon we headed to Target for a girls day to prepare for Whole 30.

We have become close with the other coaches and have started doing dinner on the weekends/weeknights since basketball is now over for the season.

She loves the SnapChat filters :).

My MIL bought me For The Love for Christmas and I finally got around to reading it (I'll review it later.) And it was time to prepare for Whole 30 the following day.



Stella & Dot tunic for the win!

And Target for the rug win!

Cleaning countertops one evening and I played around with the cleaner :). 

Picked up Kylie's bridal shower invites!

Reading to miss Elin.


We headed to a wedding for one of Noah's classmates....such a beautiful wedding!

We went to the wedding with these two and baby Baker....less than 3 weeks until we meet him (hopefully!)


This guy let me have a Pampered Chef party!! We were able to get tons of goodies!

Lj loves being a bunny :). 

Magazines for days.





Shopping day with my SIL :). 

Halfway through Whole 30 and was feeling really good!

Easter attire. 


I guess we all loved the bunny filter!!

He can be funny sometimes :). 



Love these three...they are all boy!!!

My baby isn't my baby anymore :(
(But he still writes me letters.)

This isn't all of us but the great-grands. 

Love her :). 

Easter 2016 :). 

LJ is the center of our attention and he knows it lol!!!

Whew! That's done so now it's on to April!



No comments:

Post a Comment