Friday, May 20, 2016

Friday Favorites

Friday is here and it a 4 hour workday!!! That has me jumping for joy! Friday Favorites also has me jumping for joy :).
I'm joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea for their weekly link-up!


First up I found this on Pinterest and was so humbled by how true it is. When I'm feeling all of those things that Satan does, I need to remember who to trust. God is who is leading my life :).
Sometimes we all need something like this to remind us who our favorite is!
You can find this picture here

Tuesday Lois watched LJ so I stopped by on my lunch and he was posing for the camera! He's my favorite little boy!!



I recently discovered Julep online. I ordered my first box free and it came with 3 polishes. I've used two of them and they are my favorite! Last week I received an email saying all polishes were $5!! I snatched up a few for myself and my sister :).
The color I'm wearing is Brandis and it's super cute! 
You can see all of their polishes here



Next up I follow Cents of Style on IG and love seeing the deals they have. I scored this cute & fitting tee awhile back! I threw it on one day after work and it fits like a glove! 


It's one of my favorites because whoever made this graphic tee had readers in mind! 

This man is my favorite always. We headed to golf...him golf and me sit in the cart & read. That's my jam!





Yesterday my sister turned 21?!?!?! We headed to dinner after everyone was home from work. We had so much fun! I introduced her to Hagen's famous lucky charm martini....my favorite!!


Aunts, uncles, & cousins came to celebrate. Man we have an awesome family!!! Others wanted to come but had other commitments. 

So blessed to have cousins as some of my best friends. Our husbands coach & ride to work together :). 


 This picture. It is my favorite from last night!! So much sass!!
Happy birthday Morgan!!! Have fun in Nashville this weekend & be safe!!



He loves this place! The golf course is his favorite!

And just a little throwback to my 21st two years ago at the same place....




Happy Friday friends and have a great weekend! We have graduation parties galore.....my brother being one :( 

3 comments:

  1. You are making me want both that t-shirt & that nail polish color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, your nails look so good. The color is gorgeous, but also how are you so good at painting them?! Love the book shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is that Noah was a TROOPER on your 21st, I knew he was a keeper!

    ReplyDelete