Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites

Happy Fri-yay!!! Since my new job and only working until noon on Fridays I am super happy and feel like skipping!

Anyway I am joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea to share my Friday Favorites with you!
(It's been since February since I have last posted my favorites!)

In my What's Up Wednesday post I mentioned that we are watching Legally Blonde The Musical tonight. I think it will be light-hearted and hilarious so it'll be fun!! And it's a great excuse to spend time with the girls :).

In yesterday's post I recapped our Anniversary Trip where we had the best time cheering on our Cubbies!!
They won last night too!!
Check it out :).


See that Love You More pillow???
Pay close attention to it. Amazon hit the nail on the head with their pillows/pillow covers.
I mean I scored this for less than $3!!!!
It can't get any better than that. I also ordered this one, it came yesterday so I don't have any pictures yet. I am hoping to do a post about IKEA and my pillow addiction sometime next week so you'll see it then :).

That'll be it for my favorites!
I hope you enjoy your Friday and have a blessed weekend!



1 comment:

  1. I didnt even know they made pillow covers like that - super cute!
    Have fun at the play!

    ReplyDelete