Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up

I failed at taking pictures this weekend! But here ya go :)

Friday evening we headed to dinner with friends and ate pizza!

Saturday morning I went to breakfast with the girls from work to celebrate everyone's birthdays. 

That afternoon we had graduation parties.

Nothing like a Stella & Dot #armparty :). 



 And doing life with this man :)

It's summer (almost) and that means lots of ice cream...good thing I run lol!

Sunday was party day for Cole and we were up bright & early heading to church.

Back to mom & dads to get party ready. The boys were hard at work!

My mom did well for her last one. 




We had so much fun celebrating Cole and he is so loved by so many people!


Photo bomb :). 

Morgan made it back from Nashville just in time. He may be taller & bigger than us but he is still our little brother. Graduation is Friday night and I'll be sure to pack the Kleenex!

Show & Tell Tuesday is tomorrow and I'll be talking about vacations!!


No comments:

Post a Comment