Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Show & Tell Tuesday: Personal Style




It's Show & Tell Tuesday again, I'm joining Andrea, and today it's all about personal style :).
I don't really know what my "style" would be if asked but it is a modge podge of things.
My favorite thing to do is put pieces together that don't normally go together and pull it off. I love giving advice about fashion and I also love receiving it too(hence all of the blogs I follow) :). 

Since I've started my new job this would be considered my style....
...scrubs lol.

But when I'm not in scrubs I love wearing dresses, tanks with jeans and a cardigan/jacket over the top...



I would consider these choices my weekend wear because when I get home from work I usually throw running shorts and a Tshirt on #becausecomfy :). 

In the winter months you will most likely catch me with a scarf on....no pictures because I don't want to think about the cold right now lol.

One thing I do have to share about my spring/summer style are these shirts...



...I bought 3 last year and have worn them all the time. Last summer I wore them alone and then in the winter/spring I've worn them layered :).
You can find a select few on sale here.
My favorite time to snatch them up is when they are on sale :).

There are over 20 colors that are full price too!

And as I was looking through the Caslon brand on Nordstrom (because it's easier to shop by brand) I found this tank...
...on sale!!!


I think that describes my personal style well given that it can change at a moment's notice :). 

Happy Tuesday and join next time where we talk about our favorite vacation (I don't think I can pick just one!)





No comments:

Post a Comment