Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Favorites

Holy stomach bug and TMJ....I have been down & out this week! I missed a day of work and when not at work I have been trying to sleep because both have taken everything out of me!

That being said I wasn't able to get my posts up this week that I had planned on so next week it will be!

Now join me for Friday Favorites :).

I'm joining ErikaNarci, & Andrea to show you some of my favorites!


Before the sickness hit we watched this cute boy and his brother play baseball Monday night :). 


Sam played so well! He caught a ball in the outfield and was hit by a pitch and took it like a champ!
His team won too!!

Joe played well too!! I didn't stay for his entire game because it was cold out lol!


Tuesday night I was really craving salad bar so to The Lodge we headed!





I got to wear my new Evy's Tree hoodie! The detail that goes into these pieces is out of this world! I have a few other pieces from there but this one might be my new favorite. 

The ruffle on the hood!


And along the zipper :). 

And an inside selfie for you!
It's the Brilla in black :).


That night it hit me. Like a ton of bricks. 
So Wednesday this was my view...thank goodness my hubby stayed home to take care of me :).

I am happy to say I feel better now!

So last night we needed some a ton of outside materials so we ate Mexican (hello Cinco de Mayo) and shopped till we dropped! 

Happy Friday friends and I hope you all enjoy your weekend! 

I may have to break down and get my jaw adjusted (since I work at a chiropractor's office) but I have been trying ibuprofen and heat because that it what the doctor recommended. Does anyone out there have any suggestions for TMJ? I am also trying not to chew gum, eat chips, or chewy candy (that is hard.) 

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there and if you don't have your mother here with you anymore know that I just prayed for you. I know it couldn't be easy and you are all strong! 

No comments:

Post a Comment