Thursday, May 19, 2016

Weekend Wrap-Up: Kylie's Bachelorette Party & Senior Mass

It's Thursday which means almost the weekend!! Woo hoo, who's excited??

FaceBook gives me all the feels with the "on this day" option. Friday this was one of them.....it was 4 years ago! How can it be? I love my Joe even if he's not my baby anymore. 

Friday afternoon I went for a long walk and then read on the front porch to cool down.....the weather was perfect!

That evening we went to dinner with some friends. Todd & Blair (they are faithful readers) had to cancel because, baby, and that's all we knew! We were all itching to know!

These two were so cute together! Their mommas went to school together and are the best of friends!


Saturday was bachelorette party day for Kylie!
I drove separate because my brother had senior mass the next morning that I had to be back for. 
I left a little earlier than everyone else, picked Britt up north of Bloomington, and we went shopping! 

 Love my bestie!

Cheesecake factory for lunch!

 Kylie's bridemaids plus and minus one! Her sister had a tennis invitational so she wasn't able to come. 

We headed to the hotel to get ready for the Miranda Lampert concert. We were about to be really cold!





We three grew up in the same neighborhood :). 


We had so much fun together! It was super cold but we fought through and it was well worth it! I can't believe we are almost 2 weeks away from her big day! 


I received this picture Saturday afternoon (Todd & Blair) and was so happy!!!
Mister Burke made his arrival 6 days early, just 6 days after his cousin Eva!
More on Burke below :). 

Sunday morning bright & early I drove back home to get to the church but not before I picked up Jaelyn. 
Church selfie :). 

She's 10 years younger than me and I guess the "cool" thing to do is cut half of your head out of pictures now?? I'm behind on the times lol! 

 We are so super proud of that man in the middle. 
 Insert lots of tears in the next week as we have his graduation party & then his ceremony!


Proud mom & dad!

And proud sister & brother-in-law. 

I didn't explain what Noah was up to all weekend while I was gone. He was at the gym lol!! So after church that's where he headed. I went home, unpacked & took a much needed nap!

I won't go into much detail but I took the cooler I had used for the bachelorette party back downstairs around 5 and our sump pump had stopped working. Great. 

To take our mind off things we headed to see this cute little boy.....
...he looks like his dad, Todd!
I've talked about Todd & Blair before but a little background. Noah graduated with both of them and have remained friends since. When I started dating Noah they became my friends too. They took me in and I am so thankful for their Godly friendship. Todd loves my monster cookies and reading my blog...hey Todd!!



I mean I could hold him forever!

Congratulations to Todd & Blair! We are so happy for you three...he's perfect!

While visiting my dad called and said to pick up a sump pump on the way home...he replaced it (yay!), and all is well!


My boss, Dr. Brooke (Blair's sister), had her fourth child the Sunday before and I finally got to hold her. Miss Eva is also perfect!

My white tray came in last week and I have had so much fun displaying things! I picked up some yellow tulips at Whole Foods and they completed the look! It's my one of my favorites things to look at :). 

1 comment: