Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What's Up Wednesday {5/25/16}

Happy Wednesday!! I am super excited today because....it's my birthday! And my bosses are kind enough to let us have our birthdays off :).
I have plans to head to Jasper, eat lunch with my auntie, & dinner with my family and friends!



 I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, & Sheaffer today :).



The questions I'll be answering...


1. What we're eating this week...

Lots of leftover pulled pork (from Cole's graduation), pizza casserole, dinner out tonight, & most likely leftovers tomorrow night! Hello sweet summertime!

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Last night our high school softball team won sectional and we were able to watch them. Watching them brought back all kind of memories from my senior year.
Can we go back lol???


3. What I'm loving...

This warm & sunny weather! I've been able to get outside and run which is my favorite! 


4. What we've been up to...

Celebrating my brother! 

5. What I'm dreading...

This shouldn't be what I'm dreading but my half marathon training starts the second week in June. I have a love/hate relationship with running! I always feel so much better after I run. 

6. What I'm working on...

I We are slowly starting the process of re-creating our closet. My dad & uncle are hopefully doing the building of it which will give us more storage. Our closet fell a few weeks ago and we were going to start on it sooner but then the basement happened. So with God's blessing I pray we are able to start on the closet remodel!

7. What I'm excited about...

The fact that Kylie gets married next weekend (I can't believe it's here!)

8. What I'm watching/reading...


It's back!
I haven't watched Monday's episode yet. I am hoping to watch it sometime today. 


9. What I'm listening to...

Lots of country Pandora :).


10. What I'm wearing...


Lots of summer dresses :).



11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Watching that boy on the left graduate high school! How is that possible???
(This was from my high school graduation 5 years ago!)


12. What I'm looking forward to next month...

Just life in general. We don't have any huge plans for June but I just want to enjoy it!

13. What else is new...

Nothing at the moment :). 

Bonus Question:
14. What I'm looking forward to this summer?


Being by the pool!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! So excited you're doing a half! And I love the picture of you and your friend Kylie because 1. Weddings are awesome 2. We share a name;) and 3. You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete