Monday, May 30, 2016

Let's Talk: Summer Plans

A few weeks ago I shared our Summer Bucket List so today will be much of the same!


I'm joining Andrea & Erika for their linkup and today is all about Summer!

We will spend lots of time around the pool....
...with family and friends (that's what we'll be doing today!)

Watch some baseball....


Grill out and spend time with the best....



Drink loads & loads of coffee....oh and I'll be reading a ton.

See??


We Noah will play golf & I will watch from the cart reading :). 

 Later this summer we will celebrate this sweet boys birthday. 
Hopefully we will be invited again this year hehe :). 

Noah is coaching tennis again so I will try to catch a few matches!

And lastly I'll leave you will this......I start half marathon training in two weeks. Ugh I know.
Two summers ago I trained with family members and got all the way to 8 miles. 8 miles and I quit. So this time around I am signing up early and I am letting my readers know so I will be held accountable. 
My summer will consist of running. Lots and lots of running but it will be worth it!
Wish me luck!

There is what our summer will consist of and I can't wait to read what everyone else's will be like!

Happy Memorial Day and I am so thankful for the men & women that have died fighting for our country. 



No comments:

Post a Comment