Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday Favorites


It's Friday woohoo!!! Lots of fun this weekend as I head to a bachelorette party :). 
But first Friday Favorites with ErikaNarci, & Andrea!


I scored this sign at TJ Maxx last week and it's a favorite next to the Keurig. 


Monday night I made taco meat and we usually just throw something with it. But I found these Pita bread pockets at the grocery store and Noah made himself one. My favorite was him saying, "Don't you want to take a picture of this?" Well yes babe I do! It looked so good that I ate one the next night :). 


So serious lol. It's random but it shows our evening and a bit of my personality. 

These ladies...they are for sure my favorite. Monday night we got together (after too long apart) and we had so much fun just laughing!

You all know Erin Condren life planners are my favorite. I thought I would share this week's with you. Obviously I don't fill out every little detail but one day I'm sure I will. I love how I can write in events depending on what time of the day they are (I chose the vertical layout.)
And below I plan out my blog posts :). 

One of my favorite things to do is decorate our home. This is one of our countertops right now :).


I posted on Instagram the other day about my new potted flowers and they have been my favorite this week! I love coming home and seeing all of the color on our back & front porch. 
You can find me on IG here



Noah & I like to go walking of an evening (when the weather permits) and our route takes us by the high school and baseball fields. We happened to see that this guy was playing and stopped to watch. Noah brought an umbrella with us just in case and the weather started to get so bad that Ash took us home lol! That part was not our favorite!

Call me crazy but these socks came in this week and I had bought them to wear around the house (I love pineapples), but I wore them to work yesterday and my toes were warm all day!!
It's safe to say these are a favorite!


New coffee mugs are a favorite of mine :). 


Last night Mom needed help making Cole's senior board (a board we put pictures on and place at his party and senior mass) so I helped her. This is one of the pictures of us siblings and it cracks me up! Check out how bad my teeth are and Cole has his nails painted & is wearing a girly tank top! Oh the life of older sisters :). 

Last but not least I've decided to start wearing a hat! 
When my hair is not looking the best I'll just throw this on....or when it's windy out it'll do the job. 
The favorite is the fact that I'm supporting my dad and the business he works for :).

Hope you enjoyed the random assortment of favorites this week and have a great weekend!! It's busy for us!!


1 comment:

  1. I love TJ Maxx for their quirkly little signs ... & journals _i'm obsessed with their journals.

    I need to show a pic of my EC Planner - I fill my week up crazy! I can't live without my planner.

    ReplyDelete