Monday, May 16, 2016

Beginning of May

I just can't believe we are already halfway through May! Can you??

The first Sunday of May church attire :). 

That afternoon I was able to head to Target by myself! I enjoyed it!

On Fridays I work until noon and then this particular day I went to get our rings cleaned. I love me a good #armparty 

A little light reading while waiting on our rings. 


We took LJ to Jaelyn's softball game that evening and he loved it!! Running around that is :). 

 These 2 played so well together and we had so much fun!

May 7th was Matthew 5:16 Day and my fresh flowers were fitting :). 

Some of our praise band opening up with worship. 

 I posted this picture on Instagram & my mom commented on the difference in her children. See my brother? And then my sister is to the left of him....lol. 

My mom loves serving Christ each year with this event and you can truly see that. 

So thankful for a loving community that will take the time out of their Saturday to serve Christ. 

Julie, she's in my Monday night Bible Study group, & I helped the flower shop in town deliver flowers for Mother's Day. It was so fun and humbling to see the smiles on everyone's faces when we came to the door with flowers :). 


That evening we watched the Kentucky Derby with friends and grilled out. Elin is a cute flower child :)

Blow drying Noah's hair :). 


Sunday was Mother's Day and we let mom decide where she wanted to eat. She picked Terry's Pit Stop near Patoka Lake. We went to church and then drove over to Patoka...when we arrived it was not Terry's Pit Stop. It was Somewhere on Patoka Lake and the building was painted tons of colors. 


Everyone's food was delicious and if it hadn't been so cold we would've ate outside. Two of our great-aunts (my dad's aunts) came too :). 

Picture time after we eat! Just look at the building. 
My sister and her boyfriend, Ethan. 

The husband and I :). 

Cole and his girlfriend, Taylor. 

The two who raised us :)

Disclaimer I have tons of funny shots from this day...see below:

Side note: I got ketchup on my shirt so Noah kept pointing it out in pictures. 


My dad & brother are so much alike!

These people. They are my FAVORITE. We aren't all looking but it's the best we got!

Mother's Day evening we went to dinner with Noah's parents and his sister's family. 
I mean.

Muscles!!!


Ice cream after Mexican was the perfect way to end our evening :). 


Flowers at work are blooming and taking over the sidewalk...but aren't they pretty??

Tomorrow I'm linking up with Shelly and sharing our Summer Bucket List!

Happy Monday....make it great!

1 comment:

  1. haha - the church pic & the difference - isn't that the way it goes :)
    I love a family that does church & worships together. What a blessing.
    I so love your wrist cuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete