Thursday, May 12, 2016

Living Room: Pillows

I had planned on posting this last week but stomach bug happened and today is the day and I am super excited to share!

A couple weeks ago Courtney at A Plus Life talked about Amazon and their pillow covers. I instantly clicked over & started researching. You can read her post here

I love love decorating our home...it's one of my favorite things about owning a house. 
When we moved in I bought pillows for each season and about a month ago I realized I was doing it all wrong! I mean they were pretty and everything I wanted but it got expensive fast.

The weekend of our anniversary trip we shopped at IKEA for the first time. I was amazed by that store and could've spent way longer in there. Since I had ordered a few "wordy" pillows from Amazon I knew I would need a few solid colored pillows. These pillow covers were perfect for what I needed. They were inexpensive and I even scored a few pillow cushions too!







That cute count your blessings pillow was a Walmart score a few months ago :).





We still have a few more things to add over the next few months....side tables and a basket for blankets. It has come a long way since we've moved in and still has work to be done but I love it :).

Every time we get something done, something else pops up (like our closet falling last week...boo!)
Guess that means we get to design a new one!

Happy Thursday :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment