Monday, May 9, 2016

April Recap

April has been here and gone! Here's a look at what we were up too :).



The first weekend in April we decided to head to Louisville for Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, & the Louisville Slugger Museum!


We got to make a bat and we had them put our wedding date on it :). 


I was Whole 30-ing in April and oh how I was wishing this was wine and not water lol. 

I read Eight Great Ways to Honor Your Husband and it was so good! I'll recap my books sometime...

The Lizzy was on super sale this weekend and it was perfect for those cold evenings in April. 


Lunch on the go one day :)

I finally braved it and got highlights! I love them!!

Friday nights getting my hair done and feeding miss Embry :) 

My new sunnies from Stella & Dot came in the mail!


Mini celebration....first morning reunited with my coffee after Whole 30!

My favorite Spring colors!

Comfy but cute!
(Do you like our idea of landscaping?)
Just kidding lol!!

Drinking coffee and blog hoppin' is one of my favorite things to do!

It was a great evening for some golf!

He's kind of my favorite :). 


A full day of bridal shower-ing requires a big dose of caffeine. 

Kylie and her bridesmaids!

My idea of dessert.




Photo bomb :). 

Love this girl to pieces!


Selfie :). 

Flowers for our anniversary. 

My pasta salad is always a big hit. I made it twice that Sunday :). 

Old Navy dresses are so comfy. 


Climb over Noah is a success!


It's cookout season!






What's Up Wednesday posts are so fun to write!


Scrubs for days lol. 

Since I can't accessorize for work as much having my nails painted is a must.


Ash took me and showed me the ropes on how to make a pretty flower pot. 

See??


The last weekend in April we went to see Legally Blonde The Musical and it was so fun!!


Coffee at 9 pm? Sure!!

Love this auntie of mine :). 

Oh this boy!

This one too! 



We kept the boys one Saturday for a few hours. We They played Graber Grabbers and ate dried strawberries!

Joe is really into multiplying and Noah loves math so he was testing Joe on math facts. 

Noah had a bachelor party that day so Dan, Ash, & the boys helped me outside a bit! It still has a long way to go but it looks way better than it did....thank you for all your help!

Came inside for a pick-me-up and cleaned the floorboards before heading to see my brother at his last prom.

Ready to go!

I don't have a picture of Cole and his date because they lost each other in the shuffle. 
This pic of him and his girlfriend will have to do! Aren't they cute?? 

We love our Cole :). 


April you were good to us and May has been just as fun so far!

1 comment:

  1. I am so in the need for grey tennis shoes!
    I need that pasta recipe - it looks fantastic!
    Yippee for a Louisville trip - I need to make my journey to Whole Foods & stock up.

    ReplyDelete