Wednesday, September 16, 2015

What's Hap-"pinning"

 
 
Today I decided to join Jenn @ Going the Distance for a What's Hap-"pinning" post!
I've been pinning a few things here lately on Pinterest that are fun and fall-ish!!
 
If you don't already follow me you can here.
 
 
 
 
I thought this was fitting :)
 
 
 
And I started a fall foodie board that I am constantly adding to!
Last night I made pumpkin spice kissed snickerdoodle cookies and they are yummy!
 
 
 

 
Just some inspiring pics of fall and the gorgeous-ness that comes with it :)

 
Since fall is a week from today.....

 
And these Ecards make me laugh....

 
My family and friends can vouch for this.....
#amiright????
 
I absolutely love looking at pictures of fall and anything orange and yellow this time of year and my fall board fits the bill :)
 
So those are just a few things Pinterest has me swooning for!
Happy Wednesday friends :)
 

3 comments:

  1. hahaha love all of the pumpkin-themed funnies!
    Thanks for linking up with us today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pumpkin spice kisses...they are SO GOOD. So obviously adding them to a snickerdoodle would only make it better!

    ReplyDelete