Monday, September 14, 2015

Weekend wrap up

 
Could this weekend have been anymore perfect????
I mean the weather, the people we spent it with...everything!!!
 
Friday night we got to spoil this little boy!! And he is on the move!!! We found out that we need to baby-proof our home! He loves the drawer underneath the oven because he can open it :)
 

 
We love this little boy so much :)




 
And I squealed when I found this sleeper his mom put in the bag for him :)
#everythingpumpkin
 
 
Saturday was chilly and perfect! Noah had a golf scramble for the basketball team (he was cold) and I worked (inside and was warm:)! We headed to Red Lobster for one of our friends' birthdays that evening!! It was also my dad's birthday too :)
 
 
It felt like fall out so I dressed the part :)
 
 

 
 


Sunday Noah went to church early (because he runs the powerpoint for the music) so I worked on some things for our women's retreat coming up and baked!
 
 
Our retreat is over Psalm 139 and we are using the verses for one of our games and I was so humbled by this chapter as I was typing our each verse.
Psalm 139:13-14 says, "You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it.
 

When I stop and think about that I am in awe....I'm in awe of what God has done to each and everyone of us...
 
 


It was chilly again so I dressed the part!
(With my new scarf...thanks Morgan :)
 
 
 

 
We had lunch at my parents house for my dad's birthday :)
We brought Apple Oatmeal Bars!
 
 
 
...then headed home to take naps watch football!
 
 
Dan texted later to see if we wanted ice cream...we couldn't pass that up!



 
 
 
Joe being silly!!!
 
We had a great weekend and are loving this weather!
 
Tomorrow is Show and Tell Tuesday and we are talking about who we would have for a dinner party......



2 comments:

  1. Yay for booties, jeans and scarves! First of all...THAT BABY! So cute. And secondly...HIS ONESIE! Yay to pupmkins/jack-o-lanterns! :)

    ReplyDelete