Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Weekend Recap

I'm a little late posting...I know :)
But here was our weekend....
 
 
 
Friday I treated myself to this beaut for lunch :)
It was yummy!
 

 
I said yesterday that we were planning our annual women's retreat...that being said we have a private FaceBook group and our pastor's wife posted this on Friday :)
Isn't it true?
 
 
Friday Noah had a bachelor party for his best friend so it was just me at home :)
I invited my kidney "mom" (maybe I'll do a post on that sometime...as long as her and my mom okay it) over for the evening...we watched a movie...

 
Non-stop with Liam Neeson :)

 
I think Noah had fun!

 
....meanwhile Sissy and I grabbed pizza & ice cream :)
 
 
Saturday I had to work but not before I got a run in....

 
...listen I know its slow but my goal is to run 2 miles three times a week until I get this under 20 minutes. I love running (when I make myself do it) and the feeling after!

 
Coffee time before work :)
 
I got off at 3 and Noah was home so we headed to our church's ice cream social with Noah's family...we brought Joe along!
 




 
The boys went and picked up pizza so we got to play with LJ!
He's at such a fun age and is so happy!
 
It was LJ's bedtime so we headed home for a photoshoot....
 




 
Then it moved outside.....
 





Finally a good one :)
 
 

 
 
The YouVersion Bible App is my favorite...I sceeenshot my verses almost daily because I want to remember them!
 
Sunday we headed to church and then a hogroast...yummy :)





Man I love him....we had a great Sunday together!
 
 
And tomorrow I get to show you my fall decor.....I'm so ready!! 

1 comment:

  1. Loving your maxi dress! And now I have a craving for a DQ blizzard. :) Can't wait to see your fall decor tomorrow!!! *heart eyes emoji*

    ReplyDelete