Monday, September 28, 2015

Favorite Things: Favorite Scarves

 
I am super excited about this link-up today because....all things scarves!!!
My love language :)
I'm linking up with Andrea & Erika for our Favorite Things Party!
 

First of all I know I wear more scarves than are pictured but I guess I forget to snap a picture!

 
It's fall and officially my favorite season...I'm just waiting for the leaves to turn now :)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






 
There are so many different ways to tie a scarf that you can wear them so many times and they will always look different!
Most of my scarves are no longer available...boo :(
 
 
Some other scarves I'm swooning over:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to blog hop through and see all of the fun scarves!!
 
Happy Monday!



2 comments:

  1. I have that fringy scarf from a few seasons ago (so slightly different) in blush pink and it's soo soft and warm and cozy. I can't wait to wear it again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that lightweight plaid one! I just bought the same one and I can't wait to wear it once the weather in California starts cooperating.

    ReplyDelete