Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy 1st Day of Fall

 
 
 
 
Happy first day of fall y'all! I had to :)
I am so so excited for this season and all of the fun things we have planned!
 
 
 

 
 
Watch lots of football....
 
 
Our women's retreat is this weekend and Sissy & I made treat bags last night!
I am super estatic about this retreat and the things that are going to happen :)

 
2013

 
2014
 
 
Later in October we have our annual Mathias hayride...
 
 
 
Finish up our fall decor outside....
 
 
And so many fun things!
Noah's birthday is coming up, our girls (Christmas) shopping trip, basketball practice begins, and those are just a few things fall brings about for us!
 
Happy 1st day of fall friends!!!
What fun things are you doing this fall?

2 comments:

  1. Yay fall! This makes me happy. I want to go on a Christmas shopping trip with my girls! Otherwise it's so hard to motivate myself/figure out what to get people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just so happy that it's officially Fall!! My favorite season is here!

    - Seri
    www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete