Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Weekend Recap


Labor Day is over and that extra day to spend with my husband was well spent :)
 
Starting with Friday evening Noah hosted a football draft party and I made some yummy goodies...recipes coming later this week!
 
 
 
Cheese dip...super easy and yummy!
 
 
 
Taco dip :)
 

 
Monster cookies!!
 
 
While the men were at our house I headed to Evansville with mom!
We just had a girls night and it was nice catching up with my mom :)
 
 
Neither one of us were all that hungry so we settled for Chick-fil-a at the food court.
 
 
 
Then it was Target for our last stop....
...where I received a text from my best friend (who has been dating my first cousin for almost 6 years) that she was getting married!!!!!



I love these two so much!! They are perfect for each other and I love that they have grown up together too! Bryant and Brittany I am so happy for you guys and let the wedding planning begin :) 




 
We've ordered 3 total canvases from Canvas People and they are seriously the bomb!
 
This 16x20 came in on Friday and we hung it right away! Like Canvas People on FaceBook and they always have great deals!! We will be ordering more in the future!
 
Saturday Noah had a tennis match so I headed out with the girls :)
 

 
#creepybathroomselfie

 
We had a nice day window shopping and a yummy lunch in downtown Huntingburg. We ate at Fat and Sassy and it was super good!

 
Saturday night we had an ice cream date!

 
And I finally finished Summer Rental ...I couldn't put it down!
 
Sunday Noah went to another draft party and I headed to work for a couple of hours but then came home and relaxed :)
 



 
Monday Bryant and Brittany were heading back to school early so we got to have breakfast with the girls!! We missed you Allyson! It was so nice to catch up and relish in Britt's engagement!
 
We spent the rest of the day napping and eating dinner at my parents house :)
 
Back to work this week...I hope everyone had a great and safe weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Fun weekend! Your taco dip made me hungry, think I could pull off a single serving here at home? Where is your photo shoot picture with the bag???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh your monster cookies get me every time! They look so good! Sounds like a super fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete