Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
It's Friday again and the first Friday of September!
I'm joining Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
It's getting closer....
 
 
 
Now for my favorites...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Favorite #1
Enough said.
 
 
 
 
Favorite #2
I bought this top in blue and the red/navy leaf this week! They came in last night and I am happy to report that I am wearing the red top today! I love it, it's so comfy AND on sale!!
 
 
 
 
Favorite #3
I also ordered 2 of these stripes shirts because they are on sale for less than $13!!!!
 
 
 
Favorite #4
Yesterday I showed you my fall decor and it is definitely my favorite!
 
Sorry this post is a mod podge but I put it together really fast and this week has been crazy super busy :)
Noah is hosting a fantasy football party tonight so I'm making monster cookies, cheese dip, and 7 layer taco dip...maybe I'll blog about them next week!
 
Have a great, safe, and blessed holiday weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love the sales finds! And the fall graphic and decor. Yay! Happy weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete