Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday again friends!! I'm linking up with ErikaNarci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
I'm off work today and headed over to set up for our retreat!



...speaking of our retreat Sissy & I made treat bags Tuesday and that was a FAVORITE! We love being in charge of games and getting to hand out treat bags!




Yesterday morning this was my daily bible verse....how fitting that our weekend is dedicated to that chapter! This weekend will be a FAVORITE for me :) 



Oh this boy...he's my FAVORITE and he is such a ham in his Heat gear!



Monday's and Thursday's are my night to close at the pharmacy and snapping a pic with her is my FAVORITE! 


Also dinner with my FAVORITE tennis coach is pretty high up on my list!


And we all know pumpkins are my FAVORITE all the time!!


Stopping at Dairy Master and scaring his brother, enjoying family time, and ice cream together is my FAVORITE.  It's safe to say that Joe missed me :) 

I hope you all have a blessed weekend and enjoy this weather!! Yay for fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment