Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Today is the anniversary of 9/11...it comes every year now and I think about the people who lost their loved ones on that day 14 years ago. I can't imagine what they are going through but my heart and prayers are with them. I talked about where I was on that day in a post last week here.
 
It's time for Friday Favorites now and they are short and sweet this week!
I'm joining Erika, Narci, and Andrea for their weekly linkup!
 
 
Wednesday it was raining and it's tennis season so usually Noah is gone until six or so....well because of the rain he was home!!!! One of my FAVORITES this week :)


 
I also made chicken chili (his FAVORITE) and pumpkin bread!!! I made two loaves and took one to work....another FAVORITE!!
 
 
Yesterday this was my Bible verse and it is my daily prayer and a FAVORITE. I know He has plans for me and I pray that I continue to understand and become an obedient servant to Him.
 
I am so super excited about fall and everything baking (it's my FAVORITE)!!! I created a board on Pinterest for fall food ideas and I cannot wait to try them out!! I'm pinning all kinds of fall things right now and you can follow me here.
 
 
 
Happy Friday friends and I hope you have a blessed weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh pumpkin bread! YUM! I love it so much! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum that pumpkin bread looks great!!!

    - Seri
    www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin bread looks fantastic! I hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete