Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Happy Friday friends!! Boy do we have a busy weekend ahead...can't wait :)
In normal fashion I'm joining Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites.


 
On Tuesday I was feeling fall so I threw this FAVORITE of an outfit on :)
Lush top/ TOMS/ and jeggings are from last season....

 
And you all know anything pumpkin is a FAVORITE in our house :)

 
I also baked pumpkin spice-kissed snickerdoodle cookies this week and they were a FAVORITE at work.

 
My love for Eiln Hilderbrand grows everytime I read another book of hers :)
Finished The Love Season last night and it's a FAVORITE to add to my list!
 

 
Oh my....let me tell you about these. Like someone come take them because I love them so much!!
I saw them at the checkout and thought I'll try them but they are so good & they may be my new FAVORITE cereal (even though I don't eat cereal lol)...

 
OPI has done it again...the perfect fall color :)
 


 
I want to talk about Farm Girl Paints....I ordered the pink cuff above about 6 months ago when their shop was open. I saw it on Andrea's blog and loved that you could design your own!! I could not decide for anything what I wanted my cuff to say and I decided on, I will trust in You. Well Farm Girl Paints is open again for 6 weeks (longer than usual) and I put in my order earlier this week!! Head on over check them out and maybe it will be your new FAVORITE :)

 
My mom and dad have started walking about two months ago...my sister has started walking with them too. I decided to join them last night also :)
A FAVORITE from this week because we don't get family time that often anymore!

 
And my last FAVORITE....the route that my parents walk goes past our house so I cut our walk short and headed home. This is our dead-end street we live on :)
My dad and his siblings grew up on this street and it has always been a special street in our little town. The fact that Noah & I get to build a family and make memories here just like my grandparents did is special :)
 
I hope you all have a fun-filled weekend!!




3 comments:

  1. I also posted about Erin Hilderbrandts books in my friday favorites =) I'm obsessed with her books lately, and I've not read this one that you are recommending...so i'm putting that on my list!! I love that OPI color! I've recently become a HUGE OPI fan. I've blogged about about my recent love for it as well, hehe =_
    Happy Friday/Weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO MANY THINGS TO COMMENT ON! Hahaha. Girl, I'm wearing that olive tunic as I type this...with booties and a long gold necklace! My jeans are white but still! Great minds. :) And you found pumpkin spice Oreos!!! Ahh I haven't found them yet but I NEED them! I am in love with that nail polish color and also need those pumpkin spice mini wheats! I'm not a mini wheats fan because I feel like they get soggy fast but I would just eat those dry as a snack! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sycamore St. even more now that you live on it

    ReplyDelete