Tuesday, September 22, 2015

We had so much fun.....

 
...this weekend :)
 
 
But this is how I feel this morning.
 
 

 
Friday after work we had nothing planned because the rest of our weekend was jam packed :)
So I decided to decorate our front porch a bit!
#gimmeallthepumpkins
#andthemums
 



 
And have some coffee before Noah was home from tennis :)
 
 
I headed to my parents house for some pizza and wedding picture pickin' with my mom....but not before a pic of my cute but comfy attire!
 
And Saturday morning Noah had a tennis invtational so I relaxed, had breakfast, and time with Jesus!
 
 
Water, coffee, & Pumpkin spice Belvita....I need to buy stock in those!!

 
I had lunch with my mom, aunt, and cousin Jill....it was nice! We never get together like that and it was so fun to have lunch at Breaktime. It was my grandma's favorite place and we got to reminisce :)
 
 
Noah was home by three, he got ready and we headed to French Lick for a beautiful wedding on the Pete Dye golf course with my parents!!
 
 
Our favorite neighbors and Noah's bestie :)


I mean...the view!
 



 
The wedding was gorgeous and we are so happy for Nick & Kelsey!!
 
 
 
 Sunday we were up bright & early....we headed to Chicago! A Cubs game was on our agenda for the day....we went with my uncle and one of his friends. The Cubs played the Cards and they are both Cards fans.....
 
We arrived early so we walked around the stadium and had lunch at...


 
They had so many burgers to pick from and the buns were pretzel buns....so yummy!
 

It was my first time to Wrigley and I loved it!!! We will be back :)
 




 
Our seats were here.....

 
 

 
 



 







 
We had such a fun time....we got home at midnight and headed to work yesterday. Our Cubs lost but the experience was so amazing and so was the weather!!
Our seats were in the shade the entire game :)
 
We are still tired this morning but it was so worth it!
 
Happy Tuesday to you :)



2 comments:

  1. So much to say! I loove your welcome mat. I love the outfit you wore to your parents' on Friday night. That wedding looks gorgeous! Annnd I'm craving a burger on a pretzel bun like crazy now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that Fall mug!!! Hope you have a great Tuesday :)


    Seri
    www.Serisblog.com

    ReplyDelete