Monday, November 30, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving weekend is always the start of high school basketball around here and this weekend was no different :)
 
Don't worry we fit Thanksgiving in too...

...Wednesday evening Noah & I went to Washington to "scout."
We ate Mexican before the game and ran into Noah's favorite aunt as Susan says :)
 




Thursday morning we headed outside to put up Christmas lights!!! We didn't buy enough (boo) but it was an easy process :)
 
On Thanksgiving day we always start at my dad's side around noon and then to Noah's side around 2 pm.
 
 
Happy Thanksgiving from this turkey :)
 

We had a nice relaxing Thanksgiving...to prepare for the busy weekend :)
 
Friday Noah & I both worked and then headed to Evansville with my parents. We had no luck finding barstools but we still had a good time.

Towels for the team :)

He loves shopping at Target :) 
 
 

Dinner at Olive Garden and this is what I get when I want to take a picture :)
 
Saturday Noah had to be at the gym early so I got to sleep in :)
To kick off the season there is a tourney the Saturday after Thanksgiving and Loogootee played at 10:30...we won :) 
 
The coaches' wives got a bite to eat and then we went our separate ways. Noah came home around 3:45 and then had to head back around 4:30 to prepare for the evening game.
 
It was family Thanksgiving for my mom's side and my aunt Val had this cute cake made...



It's chocolate cake :)
#yum
 
 
 
 
Baby Alyse & I :)
 
 
 

Love these ladies :) (The girl on the left is my cousin but she's also a coaches' wife too)
 
Loogootee played at 8 so we went to watch....we lost but I love watching our team play!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the seaon holds.
 

After the game the coaches and their families got together and this little girl is so full of joy...
 




Elin and I had fun taking silly selfies :)
#shewaspickingtheposes
 
 
 
Sunday morning I sat down with a cup of coffee and watched some Hallmark movies :)
 
Church it was and then a day of relaxing.
 

It consisted of lots of coffee, some peppermint oreos, and Christmas movies!
 
I hope you had a weekend filled with things you love and you were extra thankful, I know I am :)
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Oh man now I really want a peppermint Oreo! I love that you're a coach's wife. You're like Tammy Taylor but with basketball (and everyone loves Tammy!). :) Also I stared at that cake for so long before I got to where you said it was a cake because I just couldn't figure out if it was meat or a really convincing cake! Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete