Saturday, January 2, 2016

Christmas 2015 Part 1

Christmas Eve Noah & I both worked till 11 or so and then we had the day off. We opened gifts from each other and then it's a tradition that Joe comes to Christmas service with us. 

Watching TV under our table.... :).


After church we have Christmas with my dad's entire family (great aunts & uncles and second & third cousins). 

Merry Christmas Eve from the Callahan's!


Christmas day is jam packed but I love every minute of it! We head to my in-laws at 7:30 am to open presents with my SIL and her husband and their little boy. 

LJ is the cutest :).









He wasn't completely into opening presents just yet...he liked to take a piece of the paper off the present and put it into his mouth :). 

I love this little boy.


We then arrive at my parents' house to open with my parents and siblings.
Selfie stick for the win!




Then off to my aunt & uncle's to open with my dad's siblings and their children.


This family. They are my jam. 




My cousin's birthday is on December 25 so we had cookie cake in his honor :).
He's ten!

Christmas wears you out!

The men played trivial pursuit.



Notice Noah's bright green sweatband???

It's from Joe :). 


Back to my in-laws for their extended family Christmas. 

And for the overload pictures of LJ....he loves seeing himself in the camera :). 







We had such a wonderful Christmas and we are so blessed by our family. 

Part 2 coming Monday :). 


No comments:

Post a Comment