Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Happy Friday
and
Happy Halloween weekend!!
 
 
I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
 


I found this mug earlier this week and I about jumped for joy in the aisle.
#thankgoodnessIdidnt
#peoplewouldthinkIamcrazy
 
I also bought one for our neighbor because I know how much she likes coffee & pumpkin...it is now our FAVORITE mug!


 
I made pasta salad for a pitch-in at work today.
It is one of my FAVORITE dishes :)
 
 

 
Happy Halloween in cake form :)
I've made this cake before and it was a huge hit!
You can find the recipe here.
 

 

 
We had such a fun weekend and I recapped it yesterday!
To see the fun click here.
 


 
 
And last but not least :)
I am so excited and overjoyed to be hanging with these girlies tonight!!!
 
I hope you all have a safe and happy Halloween!
 

1 comment: