Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It's been awhile


It has been awhile and I would apologize but I'm not so sure I should. This is a place for me to express things I love and a documentary for our family. That being said I guess I needed a break.
 
I needed a break and didn't know it.
I don't have a reason for not blogging but felt now is the time to post again :)
 
So here you go....



 
..it's now almost the end of October and I cannot believe it. It has gone so fast and I wish time would slow down.
 
But it doesn't and I try to make the most of this busy life :)



 
Two Fridays ago I had the afternoon off so I settled down with some coffee and fall reading :)
 

 
That evening we had a dress rehearsal for Noah's best friend and his soon to be wife :)
 

 
Noah was the best man. He was nervous about his speech but he rocked it!
 
I love this man :)
 


This couple is special to us. Noah was born a couple of days apart in the same hospital as Mark (a few rooms down from each other) and have been best friends their entire lives. I played softball with Jessica in high school. We know this couple well and they dated for eight years (I think).
 
We are so happy and thrilled that they are married and we wish them the best :)
It is also nice that they are Cubs' fans too!
 
It was a beautiful day for a wedding and everything was perfect about that day!
 
 


 
Last Sunday we got to visit this sweet boy and his parents :)
 
He is such a ham and growing like a weed! 







 

 
Last Tuesday I went for a run and to cool down I sat on our front porch with some reading material :)




And you know it...scarves are my jam!
 
The gray scarf is from Wet Seal (not sure) last year and I don't think they have it in stock anymore but the leopard is from Old Navy.
 
You can find it here.
 
That's all for now...I can't wait to recap this past weekend. It was the perfect fall weekend if you ask me :)





1 comment:

  1. Love the scarves! Also love that Noah was wearing a purple vest and the groom looks like he's wearing a champagne/goldish vest? Because our wedding was the same day and purple and gold were two of our colors. :) haha!

    ReplyDelete