Wednesday, October 28, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {10/28/15}

 
I'm linking up with Mel, Shay, and Sheaffer :)
 
 We are anwering these questions....

 
 
1. What we're eating this week...
 
Crockpot chicken tacos and chicken from the grill :)
And tonight I am making pumpkin sausage pasta and I am hoping it's delicious!
 
2.What I'm reminiscing about...
 
 
Right now our high school volleyball team is headed to semi-state on Saturday. This picture is from sectional for volleyball from our senior year. I cannot believe it has been 5 years!
 
3. What I'm loving...
 
Everything fall and I am excited to decorate our home for Christmas!
 
4.What we've been up to...
 
Work and basketball.
 
5. What I'm dreading...
 
The cold weather...boo :(
 
6. What I'm working on...
 
It's a surprise :)
 
7. What I'm excited about...
 
Spending the weekend with the best girlfriends around!
 
8. What I'm watching/reading...
 
Right now I'm reading Fractured not Broken and I cannot put it down!!
 
 
And watching all of our TV shows that are on this fall, you can see them all here.
 
9. What I'm listening to...
 
I am not a huge music fan so I don't listen to a ton of music...maybe I need to change that :)
 
10. What I'm wearing...
 
Lots and lots of scarves :)
 
11. What I'm doing this weekend...
 
Spending the weekend with my favorites...
 
 
12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
 
Family time :) I think every weekend in November is filled with get-togethers...so fun!
 
13. What else is new...
 
 Nothing...we are enjoying the married life!
 
 
And the bonus question:
 
14. What's your favorite Thanksgiving recipe...
 
 
 Umm....pumpkin pie!!
This has put me in the mood to make one now :)
 

2 comments:

  1. Michael made up a recipe for pumpkin sausage soup that is amazing, so I bet the pumpkin sausage pasta will be too! I don't think I've ever met someone who 'isn't a music fan' besides me! I listen to the radio in the car and love that, but I just don't listen to it otherwise. I know TONS of people wear headphones when they're walking (like Michael does when he walks to work) but I don't like headphones so I don't! And I don't even listen to music while working out because on the treadmill I'm reading and when I'm outside I'm looking around and also trying to make sure I don't get run over by cars or bikes or people...so I need my ears free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not looking forward to the cold weather at all!! I wish it like didn't come around until January and then only lasted a month ahha!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete