Monday, November 2, 2015

To Normal, Il we went





Before I start with my weekend roadtrip I thought I'd share a few Halloween pics with you :)


 One of the girls at work was a Cardinals fan and I was a Cubs fan
#baseballrivalry


 And the best costume of all goes to...
 
...our nephew LJ!!
 
 Oh my isn't he scrumptious????
 

 I am so sad I was gone for trick-or-treat (I'll make sure to be home next year) but getting pictures of my people made up for it :)
 

 

In the meantime we were headed to Normal, IL.
 
To see our bestie, Brittany :)
 
 
 
And while we were driving I received these pictures :)
 
 

Two of my favorites and their mama!
 
 
Once we arrived (late for me) we met Britt at her apartment where we went to dinner. We ate at a place called Destihl and they all loved their food!! I ordered a burger and it wasn't how I ordered it so it wasn't my favorite.
 
But ice cream at ColdStone made up for it!!
 
I love these girls (we missed you Allyson) and doing life with them!

 
 

After ice cream we headed to a local bar and checked out the city....I was tired!!
But happy :)
 


Saturday morning we slept in, grabbed some coffee, and headed to the mall!
 


She gets married in less than 8 months!!
 

Our time was short but full of fun and laughter!
 
We are never lacking in those two departments. We headed home and were sad to leave Britt behind but we'll see her in a couple of weeks!!
 
We arrived home around 5:30 and then Noah & I headed to the winery for dinner with some friends.
It was so nice catching up with friends, it seems like there is never enough time for that!!
 
 
Yesterday was a full day...I worked nursery at church, Sunday school, church, lunch, and then basketball for the remainder of the day!!

I saw this quote yesterday and I couldn't pass it up!!!
 
I am so ready to decorate but I'll hold off for a couple of weeks....
 
Noah worked the late shift at the gym and I decided to join him and help him clean up :)
 

 
Happy November 2nd!!
 
Where oh where did October go??

2 comments:

  1. That gnome costume! Ahh, my heart! Sounds like a fun weekend! I can't believe October is gone. :(

    ReplyDelete