Monday, October 5, 2015

Weekend Recap

 
If I could put this quote on repeat I would :)
 
 
 
So this weekend...we squeezed every last second of this weekend that we could :)
 
#seriously
 
 
Friday after work I had an eye appointment and I came home to this being set up....
 

 
...he and his mom were trying to surprise me but I came home in the middle of it!
It was sprinkling and cold and no one wants to be out in that...right??
Well I have THE BEST family and they were there happy as can be to help decorate our outside!
 
#couldIbeanymoreblessed
 
#Ithinknot

 
The finished product :)

 
Thank you Ash...you're amazing!
 
Noah and I hung around the house for the evening and then I had plans to hang with my besties :)
We were supposed to carve pumpkins...yea 3 of us did, I decided not to, one forgot a pumpkin, and the other spray painted hers (it was cute)! It was so nice catching up with my girlfriends and I cherished Friday night with them.
We don't get to see each other very often but we love getting together!

 
I think they are the cutest....aren't they???

 
Of course their pumpkins looked the best :)

 
The best of friends!!
 
 
A couple that we are friends with got engaged Friday night and it just so happens that he is our next door neighbor!!! We couldn't be any happier for them!!! They are perfect for each other :)
 
Congratulations Kent & Emilee!!
 
 
 
Saturday we had plans for a day date to Brown County...it was rainy and cold (like 40 degrees) but we went anyway because we never have a day with nothing planned.

 
What better way to start out your Saturday than with coffee and an English muffin (pumpkin) with apple butter???
 
 

 
We hit up the visitors center first for a map and things that were going on that day.
 
We knew we wouldn't spend the whole day there because 1. We had somewhere to be that evening 2. It was cold!! 3. We had to stop at the mall on the way home.
 
So we hit up a few stores and just spent the day together :)

 
His first time to Brown County :)
 
 

 
We were walking through a store and he pointed out this sign to me...could it be any more true lol???

 
 
 
We knew we were meeting up with my parents for lunch so we had a snack. They were good!!
 

 
I love everything about fall...even if it was freezing Saturday, and I couldn't pass up the gorgeous leaves.

 
Peanut butter chocolate fudge!!!

 
We had such a fun day together (probably our last one for awhile with basketball right around the corner)!

 
A late lunch/early dinner with my parents at Outback and then we headed home for a get together with our friends (no pics, sorry).
 
 
Sunday morning we had Joe...he wanted to come to church with us because he likes our children's church :)  Fine by me!!

 
His big brother had basketball games that were away so he wanted to come with us :)


 
We ate Mexican and hit up Walmart...that boy can bribe you!!!!
 
Look at his face...how can you say no???

 
Little did he know that Noah had to supervise games at one of our gyms and he was coming with lol!!!!

 
Spiderman stopped by.....
 
....we headed to the gym around 3:30 and that's where he was picked up by his parents :)
 
We loved spending time with him...after the games were over we headed to my parents' for chili!!!
My fav!!!! Then it was back home to get ready for the week!!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That was a great weekend and I loved bringing your fall decor to your house, it looks great!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete