Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Scarf Exchange

 
 
 
 
 
About a month ago Rachel and Astleigh decided to do a Scarf Exchange and you betcha I signed up! I was so excited to see who I got and who got me! Friday after work my scarf came and I opened it right away and put the scarf on!
 
 
My scarf was from Astleigh @ Hill Collection!  I love her taste and style so I was super excited to receive one from her! She also sent a sweet card with it :)
 
I kept it on the whole night too....
 
 
 
 
And then I wore it again to work on Monday...
 
 
 

 
And I thought I would show you what I would've wore with it had I not been at work!
Instead of the jeans & booties, I had dress pants & flats on :)
 
Perfect for fall :)

 
Excuse the messiness but I found another way to tie it and I had to share!
 

 
And another :)
 
This scarf exchange was so fun and I hope to do it next year too!
 
Thanks girlies for the idea!
 
#scarfseasonismyfavorite
 








4 comments:

  1. So glad you like it! And I love seeing all the ways you wore it!! Happy fall, gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scarf!! Definitely perfect for your outfits :)

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great plaid colors!
    You look beautiful in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf, it has great colors that are versatile for many outfits.

    I am cohosting a socks and scarves swap through my blog. Check it out if you are interested. :)

    http://3arrows.weebly.com/blog/socks-scarves-swap

    ReplyDelete