Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Better late than never :)

This specific weekend I'm getting ready to tell you about was one of my favorite weekends this fall. I mean I love all weekends but it seemed like we fit so much into this one weekend :)
 
 
 
Two Friday nights ago we ordered pizza with Noah's family and it was perfect :)
 
This little boy is now pushing a child-sized walker and he couldn't be cuter!


 
I mean see???
 
 
 

Saturday morning I baked pumpkin brownies and pumpkin spice cupcakes and they were yummy :)
We had our annual hayride that evening so I made some goodies! 
 


 
Que the tears.
 
My baby brother....
 
 









 
Funny pic :)




 
It was chilly!!

 
We had the best time with my mom's side at our hayride! Not everyone could make it but I cherish these times with the people I love :)
 
Sunday we headed to church...

 
...then it was time for family pictures...
 
The below pictures are from my phone.






 
 
 
He is a kid at heart!



And so are they!
 
 

 
....after pictures Noah headed to the gym and then it was dinner at my aunt & uncles :)


 
Where these crazies played ball :)



 
 
I apologize for the picture overload but I cannot get enough of these pictures the photographer took!!
 









No comments:

Post a Comment