Monday, October 26, 2015

Favorite Things Party: Favorite Find Under $50

 
I had totally forgot about this post but I am super excited about it now :)
 
Today we are sharing our favorite finds under $50!!
 
First up...
 



We've got this one burning in the kitchen right now and are loving the aroma it gives off!!
You bet I stock up on these when they go on sale!
 
 
 
Scarves. You know my love for them!
 
When you find one you love this much you blog multiple times about it :)
 
It is way under $50 and you can find it here.
 
 
Who doesn't love them a pair of slip-on TOMS??
 
I do. I do!
 
The red is perfect for the holiday season coming up :)
 
 
 
I scored these jeans for under $35 a couple weeks ago and wear them everytime I'm not in dress pants :)
 
They are my favorite pair to throw on!
#IthinkIneed7more
 
 
 
 
 
The jacket in this picture is from Old Navy last season and it was way under $50 and I tried finding it but it is no longer in stock...boo :(
 
But.....
I did find a knit utility jacket somewhat similar for under $25!!
 
 
You can find it here.
 
Sharing our favorite finds is so much fun!!
 
Happy Monday to you all and have a spooktacular week :)
 
Happy Halloween week!
 
And for giggles...
 
 
 
 
 
 



5 comments:

  1. Loving all your picks! I didn't realize TOMS were under $50. For some reason I was thinking they were more expensive. And now I feel like I need a new fun pair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness..my daughter FINALLY decided she wants to be Dorothy for Halloween yesterday....I will be driving all over town now trying to find a costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks! I totally forgot to include the B&BW candles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Red Toms! I feel like they would go with so many outfits! I have Pumpkin Apple burning now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That utility jacket is so cute on you! You have some awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete