Friday, October 2, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
It's that time of the week again...time for Friday Favorites!
 
I'm joining Erika, Narci, and Andrea for their link up :)
 
 
One
 
 
On Monday I shared some of my FAVORITE scarves...
 
 
Two
 
 
My Be Brave cuff came in and I've worn it three times this week :)
It's from Farm Girl Paints  on Etsy and I love it!  You can personalize any cuff to your liking...which is a FAVORITE.
 
 
Three
 
 
Scarf weather is upon us....that being said I think I have worn scarves everyday to work this week expect for today :)  They keep me warm...a FAVORITE!!
 
The one above is from Tara Lynn's :)
 
Four
 
 
It's October and I can't believe it's finally here!! It's time for hayrides, apple cider drinking, pumpkin patches, and everything else!
 
October is my FAVORITE!
 
 
Five
 
 
Yes I placed these two leaves like this but they were too pretty not to!
 
My FAVORITE is the beauty God has placed in front of us this time of year and relishing in all of the changes fall brings :)
 
 
Happy Friday to you all and I hope you have a great weekend!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Farmgirl Paints is a FAVORITE of mine too!!! I've ordered so many cuffs this go round! I might have a problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you find Taralynn's?? I post about it all the time and i've done some work with her! Also, everyone is talking about farmgirl paints and i'm thinking that I need to jump on the bandwagon now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR OUTFIT IN NUMBER THREE. I love that it's stripes and plaid and polka dots all together! So cute! I also love those pumpkin and leaves pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly :) I decided to go outside the box with that outfit!

      Delete
  4. LOVE your scarves!! And Farmgirl Paints is one my favorite places to get cuffs too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Farmgirl Paints and their mission!

      Delete