Thursday, October 8, 2015

Fall Style


This post has been in the works for awhile...first I was thinking about all of the scarves I have and how I want to share them with all of you. I want to share different ways to wear them and how to style them with different outfits. This post began as a one time thing but the more I think about it the more I want to do another one :)
 
 
So here's to the first of many "fall style"/fashion posts. I love styling things and putting together outfits/shoes/jewelry that don't normally go together.
 
 
It's almost the middle of October and I can't believe it!!
 
October being one of my favorite months is perfect for what I'm about to share with you :)
 


I took a few ideas from Pinterest and went with it!
 
You can see my other fall & winter style pins here.

 
 
 




These are very random and I apologize in advance...I will try to link the things I'm wearing but when in doubt email me :)
 
...or I got it from Eleventh Avenue!

 


 
I took a few "pinspirations" from Pinterest and went with it!



 
Scarf/ Shirt/ Jeans are Maurice's a few years old/ Shoes

 
Scarf from Walmart/ Shirt Anthropologie
 
 

 
Top is from Maurice's/ Jeans are JC Penny/ Necklace from Eleventh Avenue/ Shoes are TOMS flats/ Cardigan


 
Scarf/ shirt Old Navy last year/ Pants/ shoes are Roxy

 
Scarf is from Charlotte Russe last year/ Shirt/ Jeans are Maurice's/ Flats are from Target






 
Scarf/ Tee is Halogen brand from Nordstrom/ Jeans are Maurice's/ Flats are Walmart
 


 
Scarf is from Eleventh Avenue/ Top






 
 
 
 
Vest from Eleventh Avenue (last year)/ Shoes are TOMS/ Jeans are JC Penny (a few years old)/ Scarf is last year


 
 
Top/ Scarf was a gift/ Shoes/ Jeans
 


 
 
Ahh!! October :)
 
I hope this was as much fun for you as it was for me! Happy Thursday friends...we are so close to the weekend!!


2 comments: