Thursday, October 29, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Thursday to you!!
 
It's the end of October and I can't believe it...


 
Last Friday night I headed to Evansville with one of my great-aunts. I love the relationship I have with my dad's aunts and spending time with them :)
 
What's not to love about stripes & leopard??
 
Saturday I worked at the phamacy and then we spent the evening with these two!
 



 
We had so much fun playing Would You Rather.
Would you rather have ten-inch-long toenails or twenty-inch-long armpit hair???
 
So funny!!!
 
 

 
 



I had Joe take a few 5000 pictures of me and they were funny but he did a great job!
 
I picked up a few new shirts at Gap the night before and let me tell you they are so comfy!!!
 
You can find the top here.
 
We took off for a hayride and get-together with Noah's family.
 
 
Those boys :)



We had so much fun and it was chilly!
 
 
 
 
 
 
The flash was bright!
 
 
 
 
Sunday mornings :)



 
After a full day of basketball and baking we headed to my parents house for the church hayride.
I couldn't pass up a sweet picture of my parents' dog :)
 
We then headed to celebrate my uncle's 40th birthday!
He had a "vintage dude" party and I loved the decorations...his niece bought him black hair color lol!!!!
 
 
Come back tomorrow for my Friday Favorites!

2 comments:

  1. You definitely can't go wrong with stripes and leopard! Oh my gosh, your parents' Beagle!!! Heart eyes emojis for days! Our family had a Beagle until he passed away a couple of years ago. I will always have a soft spot for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are capturing all these details of your first days as a married couple - it will be, it is PRICELESS...one day you will wonder what you did with all your time! You filled it with all your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete