Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
You know what Friday means! I'm happy happy because I only have half a work day today :)
 
I'm linking up with Erika, Narci, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
 
One:
 
 
On Wednesday I linked up with Astleigh and Rachel to share my scarf I received through their scarf exchange. If you missed that post you can find it here.
 

Two:
 
 
Yesterday I talked about some fall style I've got going on right now :)
 
See that post here, you won't be disappointed!
 
 
Three:
 
 
This yogurt.
 
Enough said.
 
Usually I like peanut butter or granola with my greek yogurt but I ate this plain and it was delicious!
 
 
Four:

 
These fall colors make me smile...don't they make you?? :)
 
 
Five:
 


 
I wore this outfit Wednesday and it was super comfy...I changed to skinny jeans and flats after work and was even comf-ier!
 
 
Six:
 
 
Last night Noah and I ate Mexican and this boy and his family were there too!
 
So in Joe fashion he made us smile :)
 
Happy weekend-ing friends...ours is wedding filled!!
 
Noah's best friend is getting married :)
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Loving all the scarves! Hope you have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES I LOVE that yogurt! Also all your fall clothes are so cute. You're like my fall dressing goal/inspiration!

    ReplyDelete