Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up: The best weekend!

This weekend was one of my favorite weekends ever!!! We had an amazing trip but I missed America and Loogootee!  It was such a busy weekend with family and it was perfect :)

Noah & I were both off Friday and slept in some, relaxed, and unpacked our suitcases.  That evening Joe had a baseball game so we headed to the field to watch!


After not seeing him and his brother for a week I think they've grown 7 inches (not really but it seems like it).  





Selfie with Sam :)



He played really well this game and we were excited for him, we cheered him on! 



Such a cute runner :)


After the game I asked Ash if Joe's number was chosen at random and she said yes, why?  I said well that was my number in high school and then she tried to say oh yea we did that on purpose lol!!! I think it's neat that he has my number :)


He loved the sunflower seeds from Noah! 


Then we had dinner at Bravos :)


Saturday morning came early when our bible study group (The Roof Crashers) served breakfast for a group.  That was the first time I was able to do it with them and what a joy it was!  These women are all amazing and it was so fun!  We missed you ladies that couldn't make it!



Back home to head to Morgan's graduation! 



Ash helped her decorate her cap and it was so cute! 


We rode with mom and dad, Ethan drove separate later, and Ash and the boys came later too! We had fun in the backseat if you can tell :)


One of my besties, Kylie, graduated too and I had to send a picture to my girlfriends in our group message :) 




We took pictures to pass the time :)



Finally her name was called!!




The boys play frisbee with the program while we wait outside for Mo :)


Sam got Mo a pink rose and when he gave it to her it was so sweet :) 











After graduation we rushed home to see Cole and Bailey before grand march.  


Don't they make a cute couple :)



Cole & his sisters!



Such a stud :)



He got to drive a cousins car and that was probably the highlight of his day!

Saturday night Noah had to help clean up prom with the tennis team and mom & dad had to supervise and clean up post prom since they are junior parents.  It was a late night for those 3 and Cole!

Sunday was church and prepare for Mo's grad party at the house.  We got to stop and see LJ for 15 minutes though :)


He's getting so big! And loves his uncle Noah :)







Morgan decorated the table with her PTA supplies :) And of course my mom had desserts made by my besties Megan & Leah @ Twinmade Treats... they were so yummy and nothing was left!




And when cleaning up it's fun to suck the helium out of the balloons!  


Mom, Noah, Morgan, & I were all inside after everyone left and I walked outside to find dad like this :)


We had an amazing weekend and are glad to be back home!

See ya tomorrow when I start blogging about our trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment