Thursday, May 28, 2015

June Goals

Well it's Thursday and this week has flown by (thanks to Monday)!

I am sharing my monthly goals for June today!

I didn't have goals for May since we had just gotten home from the honeymoon and things were hectic. But one goal that I tried make happen was moving into our home and I gave it to God before we left on our trip and was humbled by His presence there. We are in and I thank God for being there every step of the way!


I can't believe it's almost June!!!! Noah is gone every weekend out of June so we will be soaking up the weeknights together! One of my besties celebrates her birthday, my baby girl cousin will be 12 (how is that possible???), and we will be enjoying the weather!

My June goals will be a task! 
1. Hang pictures.  We received many frames and wall decor so I am ready to get those on our walls and make this home really ours! 

2. Go see the cubs play!  Noah and I get to go see his favorite team play! That was my gift to him on our wedding day :) Ash, Dan, and the boys are going too (since the Cubs play the Cardinals) and we are so excited!

3. Prepare for yard sale.  Am I crazy??? Probably but I have gone through my closet twice in the past 6 months and have a ton to sell. My sister and Noah are also putting items in there! Whatever we don't sell will be donated!

4. Run 3 times/week.  Last summer a few family members and I started training for a mini marathon and I ran 8 miles and then stopped cold turkey.  What was wrong with me??? Well I have ran couple of times in the past month but I really want to start feeling comfortable running 3 times per week! Think I can do it?? It is all mental for me! 

I am also super excited about dinner last night:


White Chicken Chili!
Email me at  blakewalke93@gmail.com for the recipe!

Keep up with me on Instagram: blakemartina
Twitter: @blakemartina11
FaceBook: Blake Callahan

3 comments:

  1. I love garage sales. Getting rid of stuff feels so good. I need to run more too! Three times a week is probably what I should shoot for too. That chili looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does feel good! Making a point to make time for running is what I need to work on, and thank you! The chili was amazing! Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. The Cubs = what? We are going to watch the Cardinals...the Cubs just happen to be there. Talk about fans divided! Oh my. Blog your new furniture soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete