Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Favorites

 
Woo hoo!!! It's Friday again and that means it's time for Friday Favorites!
Join Andrea, Erika,Narci for their link up!
 
 
 
 
A FAVORITE was celebrating my sister's birthday Tuesday night! She turned 20...how is that possible??? Her and E had to rush off because they were going to the movies but we enjoyed the time we got to celebrate her :)

 
This may be a FAVORITE on Noah's list from this week but in the process of the move he found his Gameboy! Oh dear and then he started playing tetris on it!!!

 
Another FAVORITE was that this shirt came in and I love it!!! It is so comfy and lightweight...they don't have this color in stock anymore but I found this one and it is super cute too! Nordstrom is having their Half-Yearly Sale and here is all women's clothing under $25!!
 
 
Last night Noah took me out for my birthday! It's on Memorial Day this year and we didn't know our plans for that day and he has softball all weekend so last night worked for us! It was my FAVORITE because it was our first date as a married couple...it only took us 5 weeks to make that happen!

 
But my FAVORITE about the night was ice cream from this place!! He knows the way to my heart :)
 
 

 
And last but not least (because it takes up most of our summer) softball my FAVORITE season is upon us!!! Noah plays in a tournament this weekend and most weekends until August so if you need us this is where we will be! And yes he wears a face mask while pitching (maybe he will let me blog about his teeth incident sometime).

 
Last summer his team won the Catfish tournament and it was one of my FAVORITES! Seeing these men excited and happy is so fun and I hope we get to watch them win again this year!
 
Have a great and blessed weekend! See you Monday for our Favorite Things party with Andrea & Erika!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love that top! Is that the Lush Roll-Sleeve top? I love those but haven't bought any yet! Soft serve ice cream is the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I think you should buy at least one if not two! Yes soft serve with Reece's lol! Have a great weekend!

      Delete