Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Weekend Wrap-Up

Our Memorial Day weekend was very busy and I feel blessed that we are able to have a day of remembrance for fallen soldiers.
 
 
Friday evening Noah and his dad put our grill together...that thing had so many pieces!! But we are ready for some grub on that grill now!

 
I made my first bundt cake thanks to Shay! It was so yummy and I can't wait to try some others!
 
I am horrible! I don't have any pictures from Saturday...we headed to Bedford for Noah's softball tourney, then to the furniture store (where we found what we liked but haven't purchased it yet), and then I headed home and Noah finished playing. They didn't win but it was their first weekend playing with most of the players so they were a little rocky and will do better at the next tourney! We had a grad party that night and then we went to bed early!

 
Sunday was low key but busy again. Asher has gotten so big! It has only been 5 days since I had seen him but he has changed so much! We headed to my aunt Susan's after church for some sun and the men watched the race!
 



 
 
 
Sunday night we headed to French Lick with my mom and dad. We ate dinner at Hagen's and then headed into town where they had a band playing.  The PGA golf tour was held in French Lick this year so they had a ton of activities this weekend!

 
Aren't they cute?
 
Monday was my birthday and I got to sleep in! Woo hoo!!! And then Allison texted and asked if I wanted to go eat lunch and who can pass that up?

 
Oh my goodness I love her babies! Exhibit of Anniston during lunch :)

 
 
And Lane :) He was so well behaved :)
 

 
 
 Allison dropped me off, I took a nap (thanks Noah), Noah cleaned, we headed to the grocery store, and then my parents cooked out for my birthday! Yummy food and mom even made me a pumpkin cake!! Yes I am obsessed!!! This week is another busy one with purchasing furniture and getting out Internet hooked up, hallelujah!!! Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment