Wednesday, May 27, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {5/27/15}


It's time for What's Up Wednesday again!
 
 
 Join the link-up with Shay & Mel!
 
 
Here are the questions we answer and the bonus question this month is, "What's your favorite thing to grill in June?"
 
I can't wait to read all of them!
 
 
 1. What we're eating this week:
 
 
Tonight I am making this and hopefully it will last us a couple of dinners :)
 
2. What I'm reminiscing about:
 

This little guy isn't so little anymore :(
And I am missing him and his fam!
 
3. What I'm loving:
 
I am loving unexpected girl time
 
4. What we've been up to:
 
No pictures but we have been slowly getting things for our house and just will get furniture delivered on Friday!
 
5. What I'm dreading:
 
I am dreading nothing (that I know of) right now!  
 
6. What I'm working on:
 
Noah will love this...but I am working on my shopping addiction :) I think I am off to a good start!
 
7. What I'm excited about:
 
I am excited for these people to get home
 
 
 
8. What I'm watching/reading:
 
I am watching this:
 
 
And reading this:
 
 
They are polar opposites but I am loving the book and still not so sure about this season of The Bachelorette!
 
9. What I'm listening to:
 
I have been listening to Hot 96 on the way to work every morning :)
 
10. What I'm wearing:
 


 
 
11. What I'm doing this weekend:
 
This weekend we have no plans but I am sure it will end up jam packed :)
 
12. What I'm looking forward to next month:
 
Next month we are going to watch the Cubs play!!!
 
13. What else is new:
 
As of today at 3 pm my baby brother is a senior :(
 
 
 
14. What's my favorite thing to grill in next month?
 
Well considering we just put our grill together Friday I don't really have a favorite but I guess I am most excited about Noah grilling turkey strips on the grill :) (hint, hint Noah)
 
Have a great Wednesday!!

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfits!! My sister is also a senior and graduates next weekend...cue the tears.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly! Oh my yes have lots of Kleenex ready!

      Delete
  2. I've been saying I really want to make some white chicken chili soon!! Yay for the furniture delivery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy! Like 4-5 ingredients easy! I also add corn to mine. Yes we will finally have places to sit in our living room!

      Delete
  3. I am watching Bachelorette alson....not sure what to think so far. It will be an interesting season. Love your outfits! Cute!
    Thanks for linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this season is weird!!! Thank you and I love this link-up!

      Delete
  4. I'm wondering what working on your shopping addiction means. Trying to stop shopping, or buying lots of stuff you've been wanting? ;) I'm 99% sure it's the former, which is less fun, but I'm in the same boat, unfortunately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just buy a lot of things like jewelry and clothes that I don't really need and my husband and I are working on budgeting our money better. So this is my way of working on saving money. Yes it is no fun growing up lol!

      Delete