Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day & Favorite Things Party


Happy Memorial Day! 




Today is another Favorite Things Party!!  


I use shampoo and conditioner (don't worry) but I am blogging from my phone. Still no Internet :( 
So I am having trouble uploading the picture of my shampoo & conditioner. 

Woo hoo I got it to upload!! Now you can see what I use! 




This is my favorite hair product!!! (Seriously!) 
I have 2 large cans and one is always at home and the other is always with me because I hairspray my hair about 3-4 times a day because it is so fine! 

But that is pretty much it for me. If I wash my hair in the mornings I leave it wet and it's almost dry by the time I get to work. My hair is thick but super fine and straight so I don't do much with my hair!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and can't wait to read all of the hair ideas and to try some! 







No comments:

Post a Comment