Friday, May 8, 2015

St. Lucia: Days 7 & 8...And Friday Favorites

So Wednesday was our last full day and we decided to spend it by the pool...doing nothing so I only have one picture from that day.
 
 
And the only reason I have this picture is because Ash texted and wanted 1 last pic of the ocean and we happened to be eating at the Bistro (which is on the ocean) so I obliged!

 
Thursday we had to leave the resort to get to the airport around 11 am so we ate breakfast at the Bayside and finished last minute packing! We loved Saint Lucia!

 
Almost all week there were cruise ships docked here, those boats are so big!

 
That island is gorgeous!

 
I sent this to friends when we landed in Atlanta!  I loved our honeymoon and having just "us" time but boy was I glad to be back in America!
 
 
And now for Friday Favorites! I missed last week since we got home at 2 am and I was sleeping but I am glad to be back for this fun link up!
 
 
I love linking up with Andrea, Erika, & Narci (almost) every Friday!
 
 
At work we celebrate birthdays every month and mine so happens to be in May so on Monday they had cake and ice cream and the birthday gals got flowers :) This is a FAVORITE from this week and I can't wait to put it at the house!

 
Tuesday evening Eric and Susan came over to visit and they have had this recliner stored at their house for us. Mom wants to shampoo it before we move in so I went with them back to their house to get it. Before we left our house mom said she was going walking so we thought it would be really funny to drive by my mom walking with Susan in the chair...we got to my house and her car was gone which meant she drove in town to walk so we didn't get to show her :( But I took a picture so I could show mom later! My FAVORITE was when I sent the pic to Jill & Abby (her daughters) and they died laughing!

 Sigh, this is probably my FAVORITE of all time :)


 
Yay!!! Last night we started getting ready for Matthew 5:16 Day!!! This day is one of my FAVORITES of the year because we get to shine God's light and do good works to please Him! Some may not know what this day is (I didn't a couple of years ago) and I would love for you to email me (blakewalke93@gmail.com) with any questions you may have :) Tonight there is more prep for this big day and tomorrow we get to shine Christ's light!




Some of my girlfriends & I last year before we headed out to our workplaces!
 
Have a great weekend!!
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that picture of Noah and LJ. You can tell LJ LOVES him. Look at his little feet, it is like he is squealing with his whole body!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it too! I can't imagine the feeling when it is our child :)

      Delete