Tuesday, May 5, 2015

St. Lucia: Days 1 & 2


Finally I'm posting about out trip!! We left town at 2 am Thursday morning and made the drive to the airport where our flight took off at 6 am :)


 
 

 
We had an hour flight to Atlanta where Noah and I shared this beauty! Then we had an hour and a half layover and 3 & 1/2 flight to Saint Lucia!


 
My last pic in America!!
 
I don't have anymore pics of day 1 because we checked in, ate dinner at the bistro, and then crashed!


 
Friday morning we woke up to this and I was disappointed...but not for long! It stopped raining by 8 or 9 so on with the gorgeous day!



Noah made me a mimosa to pass the time :)

 
We headed for breakfast at Bayside which is a buffet. I think we are breakfast and lunch here almost everyday.  They also had a bistro where we ate lunch a couple of days also.

 
Our view from the Bayside and the blue building is Kelly's Dockside restaurant.





 
Ahh!!

 
Some pics of the resort...


 
This was where we stayed and we had a pool right outside our room!


Almond tree!






 
Lunch at Bayside and I indulged in some desserts :) Yummy!


 
This is the pool I was talking about :) The resort has 2 pools and our room was by the "quiet" one and we loved it!! It had a swim-up bar which was overused :)


 
Bob Marley :)


 
We had dinner at Kelly's Dockside and some drinks.  People have asked me how the food was...I am a picky eater so I was not crazy about the food. But Noah loved it!!!


 
Dessert!


I had the vanilla cake and I approved!

 
Selfie after dinner!
 
Come back tomorrow for days 3 &4!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like the two of you went during raining season. I am so sorry for that. I just got back recently and the weather was absolutely perfect. We had bright sunshine everyday and the most amazing sunsets at night. I hope that you were able to make the best of the rainy days and take advantage of other things to do.

    Crystal Carson @ Tacky Jacks

    ReplyDelete