Wednesday, April 29, 2015

What's Up Wednesday {4/29/15}

Today I am linking up with MelShay, and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!! This is my first link-up for What's Up Wednesday but I am super excited about it!! Love getting to know fellow bloggers out there :) Join the link-up too!




1. What we're eating this week: food in St. Lucia!!! I'll blog in detail next week about our trip but this is what we've been eating. 











2. What I'm reminiscing about: my grandparents....we got married two days after my grandpa's birthday and on my grandma's birthday and I am so thankful that we will always share that day with my grandma.  Miss them so much! 

3. What I'm loving: this view!




4. What we've been up to: we are in St. Lucia and our time is almost up but we are enjoying our last full day here!



5. What I'm dreading: work...back to the real world Monday for us.


6. What I'm working on: maintaining a healthy body image, it is so hard in this world when everything tells you to fix this or that but God made us perfectly in his eyes and I need to work on remembering that!  That being said I am trying to work on the fact that God also wants us to take care of our bodies and exercising daily is one of those. I am working on doing some sort of activity daily. 

7. What I'm excited about: starting our life together in our home!

8. What I'm watching/reading: I am not watching anything right now, I hope once we settle into our home the hubby and I will start a TV series.  I have read and read and read on this trip and here are 2 books I finished. 




9. What I'm listening to: not a whole lot now but when I am at work I play Pandora today's christian hits :)

10. What I'm wearing: bathing suits :)


11. What I'm doing this weekend: watching the lady in the middle graduate from college!! Are we really this old??? 



12. What I'm looking forward to next month: my birthday!! Even though it isn't a special number I am still looking forward to it!

13. What else is new: not a whole lot except for the fact that I am a married woman now!

14. What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day this year?
I have no idea right now...I am at a total loss (sorry Mom) but I will think of something :)

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a great trip! I'd love to be there right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have a great trip! You and your hubby should take one sometime!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on getting married!!! So exciting!
    I love Liane Moriarty books, I have read all of hers!!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love love her books and I plan on reading the rest of her books! Thanks for having the link-up!

      Delete