Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Playing Catch-Up

So I've had multiple people ask me why I haven't blogged...well we really have had a low key couple of weeks. Things were rough with my job a week or so ago and I was down about that. But I have choosen to be postive about it.  God has given me an amazing family, husband, and girlfriends! He has blessed me tremendously and deciding that my job does not define me has helped turn things around. So here I am, finally, playing catch-up on our life :)
 
 
A couple of weeks ago Brittany & Kylie came over to workout and it's not a workout without a selfie, right??
 
 
 
We finally have something on our wall!!!
 
 

 
 
 
I had a wreath made for our front door and I am so excited about it!!!
 
 
 
Last week we went to Jasper (Noah had to get fitted for a wedding he's in in July) and we headed to Carson's with gift cards from our wedding! We picked up this guy for our holiday decor!
 

 
 
 
When we got home my earrings came in the mail and I put them on right away! Nickel & Suede has these awesome leather earrings that are so light and I've worn them 3 or 4 times already!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I am also super excited about my 4th of July decor :) My handwriting needs some work but you get the picture!
 
 
We bought a crockpot with a timer and I think it is my favorite kitchen appliance (next to my Keurig) and have been using it at least twice a week. This night I made crockpot chicken tacos and they were so yummy!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thursday night my brother wanted ice cream and where else do we go in the summer?? Bo mac's!!! Adventures with these 2 men are never dull and there is always laughter!
 
 
Friday evening my girlfriends came over for dinner (Noah had a basketball tourney) and I put them to work! But not before I fed them :)
Love these girlies and I am so thankful for their help that night! We started pricing yard sale items and there were my life saver!

 
 
 
Then this diva arrived :) Just kidding Abby I love you!
 

 
Popcorn and girl talk!
 
 

 
Saturday evening we had our meeting for vacation in 4 weeks!!! These 2 arrived fashionably late due to basketball and I snapped a pic of them eating and discussing :)
 

 
Sunday after church was pool day!!!!

 
And this week is crazy busy with VBS and me working a couple extra shifts but we are loving life!

 
My MIL, another fellow church mother, and I all have kindergarten (going into 1st) and we love seeing them having fun and getting to know Jesus better!
 
 

 
And the past two nights when I get home Noah is ready with popcorn and the TV :)
 
I'll be back tomorrow for Every Girl Link-Up talking about books I recommend especially with it being summer and vacation coming up!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about the job troubles, but glad you're working through it! I may have to check out Nickel & Suede earrings if they're lightweight! I have a bunch of cute dangly earrings that I put in and then take out an hour later because they're so heavy they just HURT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes these earrings are the best! You may have to wait until July since you are on a shopping ban ;) Have a blessed day!

      Delete
  2. Mmm...Sunday pool day. That sounds too good!! :)

    ReplyDelete