Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekend Recap: I got married!

This weekend was a crazy, busy, perfect weekend!!
 
 
Thursday started off with the girls from work making me a veil!! It didn't stay on since it was made out of a paper plate but it was sweet :)

 
After work we headed to the church (where my family had been all day setting up) to finish decorating.  There wasn't much left to do which was awesome!!!

 
We were ready to get married!!

 
My auntie A did an AMAZING job!!!! The guest book area where Jaelyn was.

 
Entrance to the sanctuary

 
Table in front of the guest book :)

 
Rehearsal dinner time!

 
Joe passed out program, Jaelyn attended the guest book area, Sam pulled the wagon with LJ in it, and Drew carried a sign....so we decided to get them small gifts!

 
The boys got candy and Cardinals hats and Jaelyn got a phone case, lotion, and candy (every 11 year old needs a phone case, right?)

 
I think they loved their hats :)

 
My bridesmaids loved their bags :)








Love these girls :)
 
 
 

 
After the rehearsal we headed to Biggins' for dinner....you know Joe had to ride in whatever car Noah was in :)

 
Saturday morning was busy with hair & makeup but I made sure I found time for Jesus and my Jesus Calling talked about trusting in God and he will give you peace.  I really felt that this was perfect with all that was going on and that God will give me peace and I really felt it throughout the whole day.




Again I already said this but Ash is amazing and these were waiting for us Saturday morning and she left me a little note :)
 
 
 
 My girlfriends came to see me before :)

 
Since we aren't in our house yet we did not have anywhere to stay...our pastor and his wife gave us a night here for our wedding gift.  It was so nice and my kidney mom (Sissy) drove us over late Saturday night :)  Sunday was rainy so the picture is from inside the car but the owners made us breakfast and it was so yummy!! The perfect place for us to stay after we were married!

 
Sunday after church we ate leftovers from the wedding meal and opened gifts with our close family

 
Joey D loves him some Noah :)

 
I'm not going to recap the wedding until I have all of the pictures or maybe later this week but I couldn't pass up a few of my favorites!  Our photographer wanted this pic taken before we saw each other and I am so glad she did!

 
Oh my dad! Who knows what he was saying!

 
This family!!! Love them :)

 
We had to take a funny one!

 
Noah had told me Saturday night that Pastor Joe had prayed with him before the ceremony and then Ash uploaded pictures to Facebook last night.  I stole this pic because it shows how supportive our church family and what is important to us :)

 
My mini :)
 
 
What a perfect weekend and I am so thankful to be married to Noah :) We are so ready for Thursday to be here...St. Lucia here we come :)
 
 
We are so thankful for everyone who helped in any way and we apologize in advance if we don't thank you personally but know we didn't do it on purpose.  Thank you for all the texts, comments, and well wishes and we are so happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment